Sales Consultant | Air Hygiene | Tamworth
If you have a background within Air Hygiene or Ventilation Systems and a sales mentality and experience winning new business, then this is the job for you! A specialist air and water hygiene company is looking for an Air Hygiene Sales Consultant to accelerate sales in the East Midlands area and they offer incredible commission rates to kick-start your sales career!
When asked why the best people would want to work as and Air Hygiene Sales Consultant for this company, the hiring manager said “We are a family felt independent company, so there are no politics and we sell on service first and foremost. Our top sales person earns in excess of £70k in commission and people, on the whole, tend to stay with us for many years.”
• You’ll be joining a company who are fully supportive of their employees
• They always look to give opportunities to determined sales professionals.
• Usually, people in the sales team stay for 5+ years – people love it here!
• Massive growth plans and no competitor has the knowledge that they do.
• They are very “team-focused”, and offer plenty of sales incentives for those who perform well!
• You’ll be joining as an Air Hygiene Sales Consultant, selling air/water hygiene services.
• While it is ‘new business’ focused, you will be given a sizeable account base to manage.
• You will get excellent training and be given everything that you need to hit your targets.
• Covering a patch along the East Midlands/M1 area, it’ll be your job to drive the business forward.
• It can be home-based, and you’ll be in charge of your own diary.
• You’ll be making calls, meeting with clients, networking and closing sales.
• As Air Hygiene Sales Consultant, you will get plenty of leads, marketing support, technical help and fantastic leadership.
The Ideal Candidate
• This job will suit a sales person who is ruthless, energetic and determined.
• You will have a proven sales track record within the air hygiene / ventilation / cleaning services (FM) sector.
• It’ll suit candidates who want to earn more commission, as the rates are very high for sales reps.
• You should be happy to work under your own steam without needing a manager to tell you what to do.
• You’ll be based in Tamworth/Leicester/Midlands
What You Get
• £35k base, £42k-£45k commission! (UNCAPPED)
• Company car, and plenty of other benefits to help you sell.
• Training, development and as much support as you need.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322. They can hire within the next 2 weeks so don’t delay!
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Job role: Account Manager