Air Hygiene Supervisor | Basildon
Have you worked within Air Hygiene? You’ll join a well-established specialist provider of Water Hygiene, Air Hygiene and Ductwork service contracts who are growing at a rapid rate.
As an Air Hygiene Supervisor, you’ll join a company who put their employees first, and you’ll be a vital person in their Rayleigh offices. You’ll get expert training, support and many career opportunities at a ‘family-feel’ business!
• You’ll join an Air Hygiene company who have many accreditations including ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001.
• They’re the first-choice company across this specialist sector.
• They promote from within and have many employees who have been with them for decades.
• You’ll be given expert training, personal development and many career opportunities.
• They work on large contracts across 100s of clients in the UK.
• You’re treated well and looked after – like any expert should be!
• You’ll join as an Air Hygiene Supervisor.
• It’s your job to control the workload, coordinate the team and lead from the front.
• It involves ensuring all hygiene cleaning contracts are completed on time and to the required standards.
Your main areas of work are:
• Air conditioning systems cleaning
• General Ventilation Cleaning
• Water Tank cleaning and refurbishment
• Pigeon decontamination
• Kitchen deep clean and kitchen ventilation hygiene.
• Based from Basildon, you’ll be covering London and the South East.
• You’ll get training, support and will be surrounded by a great team.
• There are always opportunities to progress higher up the ranks.
The Ideal Candidate:
• You will have worked with Air Hygiene, Water Treatment or related field.
• Will consider a candidate who has Water Hygiene experience.
• You should have lead a team and worked as a supervisor before.
• Naturally you’ll have attention to detail and come from a relevant technical background.
• You must have a full and clean driving licence.
• You’ll have the chance to be flexible with your hours – but you should be able to work nights and shifts when needed. It is a 60% night to 40% days split.
• Based in Basildon or within an hour drive.
What You Get:
• Up to £27k base salary, company van, generous overtime rates and all the equipment needed to do your job.
• You can get pay rises and be promoted quite quickly here. Tiered pay scheme to help you move up the ladder with training.
• You’ll join a business who genuinely care about its employees.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Andy at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322.
If you’ve worked within Air Hygiene, and want to work for a business who cares for its employees then you need to apply today!
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.