ROLE: Graduate Water Treatment Consultant
• £20k basic salary
• PLUS a company car
• PLUS a bonus
• Career development
• Support from senior experts
• Travel allowance, pension, healthcare, laptop and phone
Would you like to work for the #1 environmental company? If you’re a graduate with a science or chemistry degree, and you’re looking for development and training opportunities – apply today!
• Join as a Water Treatment Graduate Consultant
• Carrying out water hygiene and closed systems servicing
• Focus on selling water treatment solutions
• Support and learn from the industry experts
• Be part of a superb graduate scheme
• Progress into account management and look after prestigious contracts
• Based in London
• Do you have a Chemistry, or related scientific degree?
• You must have the desire to develop into a client-facing role
• Sales and customer-facing experience would be desirable
• Naturally keen to progress your career
• Ambitious and target-driven
• Full UK driving licence is essential
• Based around London and the South East
• The #1 water treatment and environment company
• Huge client base and famous in their sector
• They love to develop new talent
• Can offer plenty of career options
• Vibrant, buzzy culture
• Run lots of awards and events for top performers!
If you’re a graduate with a chemistry or scientific degree, and you’re looking for a new job in Manchester; apply now or contact Jon Stewart at JS Selection.