System Assembly Engineer | Water Treatment | Northampton
You’ll join a water treatment business who can give you LOTS of career options. They’re looking for a System Assembly Engineer in the Midlands who has any experience within system assembly. You’ll be given the best industry training and support, as well as taking on a vital role within the business.
• Hugely successful Water Treatment business who pride themselves on their employees.
• State-of-the-art manufacturer.
• You’ll join a company who offer a family-felt working environment, excellent training, development and career opportunities.
• They’ve won many awards for their water treatment equipment products, as well as for their leadership.
• You’ll be joining a business who reinvest their profits to make your job much more comfortable.
• Offices in the Midlands and many other locations worldwide.
• JS Selection has placed many people here already, and it’s a superb company to join!
• It’s a System Assembly Engineer role.
• You’ll be building water purifications systems in accordance to plans, drawings and photos.
• Customer base spans across vertical markets such as healthcare, food and manufacturing industries.
• Need to be within one hour of Northampton.
• You’ll get plenty of support and training to further your career into a service/installation engineer role.
The Ideal Candidate:
• It’s crucial that you’ve worked as a System Assembly Engineer or Pipe Fitter before.
• You should be happy to work with tools and follow plans to build systems.
• Must be able to read schematics.
• The company are ambitious, and they want to hire forward-thinking candidates.
• Based in Northampton.
What You Get:
• £20k – £25k base salary + bonus, pension and PPE.
• 25 days’ holiday
• Tool Kit
• Training Opportunities.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Andy at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322.
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.