Water Treatment – National Sales Manager
• £65k-£70k basic (flexible for the right person)
• £100k OTE
• Company car allowance and fuel card
• Big pension contributions
• New tech (laptop and mobile) and 25 days holiday
Are you a proven manager from the water treatment? Join an exponentially growing group and company who can offer you a solid and stable career. If you’ve got experience in managing a region and large teams, or want to make a step up apply now!
What’s the job?
• Join as a National Sales Manager, covering the UK-wide territory.
• Manage a large team of sales, engineers, operations and more.
• The group is generating over £10m in revenue across water treatment and legionella services – your job is to grow that figure, while maintaining a positive team balance.
• You’ll have hiring responsibility and you’ll develop the ongoing growth strategy.
• You’re supported by fantastic marketing, technical and operational teams.
• You can be based from home, anywhere in and around London / South East.
• You’ll have extensive knowledge across water treatment solutions.
• It’s important that you can lead and manage a team.
• You’ll be working with sales reps to bring in new business as well as manage key accounts.
• Experience managing engineers and technical staff is also a huge plus.
• There are lots of large projects which you’ll need experience in dealing with.
• Comfortable with travelling across the UK.
• Huge, stable company and part of a successful group of businesses.
• Specialist arm of the business focuses on water treatment and water hygiene for commercial and public clients.
• International company with many sites across the UK.
• Fantastic range of clients with a strong reputation for delivering.
• Profits get reinvested into the business and they’re growing each year
• They offer many career paths, including management and directorship.
If you’re looking to start a new challenge, and you have the experience within water hygiene, please APPLY NOW!